Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donation request.....

4 posters

Go down

Donation request..... Empty Donation request.....

Post  The Creator Wed May 30, 2012 7:43 pm

Uhmm hey im new but i think ill like this server i would like to donate a rs account level 109 it has 99 magic with skillcape and 99 cooking with skillcape, i would really like staff but anythings accepted.... Smile

The Creator

Rep : 0

Back to top Go down

Donation request..... Empty Re: Donation request.....

Post  123rush Wed May 30, 2012 11:57 pm

When the donations list will be updated and Scamp approves the account, he will give you an amount its worth and you'll be able to choose. Until then, all I can say is to wait and keep playing the server.

123rush

Back to top Go down

Post  Scamp Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:07 pm

The Creator wrote:Uhmm hey im new but i think ill like this server i would like to donate a rs account level 109 it has 99 magic with skillcape and 99 cooking with skillcape, i would really like staff but anythings accepted.... Smile
I can give you donator status and a phat of your choice. I rarely make acceptions to runescape accounts but i trust you

Scamp
Admin

Rep : 9

https://inspirationalscape.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SeB Pvp M Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

The Creator wrote:Uhmm hey im new but i think ill like this server i would like to donate a rs account level 109 it has 99 magic with skillcape and 99 cooking with skillcape, i would really like staff but anythings accepted.... Smile
santa yes it

SeB Pvp M

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down